Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Street Art Stroll down Fairfax

Today I was on Fairfax in Los Angeles headed to the camera shop. I saw some great pieces on the streets as I walked through the neighborhood where I picked up some new kicks at Keep's shoe boutique. I grabbed $1 pita wrap next door. Hit up RVCA, then Samy's Camera my final destination. Right before I got to Samy's, up one block, I saw this storefront window tribute to jailed street artist, Revok.

Smog City sticker and others on traffic signal

Wheat pastes and stencils on wall. Buff Monster 10 year anniversary poster.



Facebook Social Cigarettes poster popping up all over LA.
Love the Cyrcle, Kurt Cobain poster above.

Who Killed Eazy-E?

Maggot in the eye of Eazy E

The Hundreds

A beautiful wall of aerosol murals and urban calligraphy by Retna
dress up this barren lot on Fairfax (north of Beverly).




A caption on the consumer and producers of cigarettes on this Marlboro spoof.

Detailed graphic, black and white wheat-paste with a wolf and skull across from the Grove


Where:
You can find these on Fairfax between Santa Monica Blvd. and 3rd. Street.
Los Angeles
Medium: Stencil, Stickers, Aerosol, Mural, Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment